Grope On A Rope

The chocolate did not work out for my purposes due to issues with moisture, thus I have moved on to soap. The above was a test piece that I did to see how a full-sized hand would come out. There are still a few kinks that I need to work out…for instance, pieces of the alginate stuck to the soap when I removed it from the mold. I got most of it off, but you can still see some residue in the photo. However, I am making SOME progress.

I am also working on making a two-finger ring using a similar process, but I haven’t come up with anything impressive enough to photograph just yet.

ONWARD!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s